Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Headrest neck support pillows

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are supposed to be pretty good: Tesla Custom Made Neck Headrests 1pair

BUT... I ordered mine May17, and I am still waiting for them -- so I cannot tell you if I like them, or if I would recommend this company

I pinged them mid July and they said

> We are slowly starting to see deliveries of our raw materials needed for fulfillments. Hopefully, everything will be back to some sort of
> ‘norm’ within this month.

Reactions: bethterry
These are supposed to be pretty good: Tesla Custom Made Neck Headrests 1pair

BUT... I ordered mine May17, and I am still waiting for them -- so I cannot tell you if I like them, or if I would recommend this company

I pinged them mid July and they said

> We are slowly starting to see deliveries of our raw materials needed for fulfillments. Hopefully, everything will be back to some sort of
> ‘norm’ within this month.

OK, got more news from the manufacturer

We’ve just received word on Friday 8/14th that one of our orders was released from NY Customs.

As a “non-essential” business located in Los Angeles they’ve been holding/delaying our goods since the beginning of the pandemic.

These goods were ordered by us in March and are needed to complete our fulfillment of orders. (Foam, zippers, etc)

They told us that we should be receiving this shipment in the next 7-14 days.

So I feel bad for yet another small business impacted by government restrictions during the pandemic... so maybe check them out for your Tesla pillow need

Hey everyone. I felt I needed to resurrect this thread after 2/5 years. Check out these new pillows on Amazon, amazingly comfortable. Best upgrade on my M3P yet. Note: Photo taken using interior camera on the Sentry system.

IMG_0035.jpg

Has anyone here considered the potential for neck injury from a rear-end collision? It appears to me that the neck would be supported by the aftermarket pillow, but the head would keep moving backward until it hits the Tesla head restraint. Looks like classic "whiplash" to me.

Thoughts?

Has anyone here considered the potential for neck injury from a rear-end collision? It appears to me that the neck would be supported by the aftermarket pillow, but the head would keep moving backward until it hits the Tesla head restraint. Looks like classic "whiplash" to me.

Thoughts?
You want responses from random people in a forum about the safety of a product? If this is your concern don’t buy it.

bpobill: If this IS a safety concern, it SHOULD be discussed.

Get rear ended with whiplash, with an aftermarket headrest pillow? Liability becomes an issue. Insurance coverage becomes complicated.