TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Heads up at the fork near I-5 and I-405 Irvine Spectrum

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Maximilien, Aug 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Maximilien

Maximilien Member

This wasn't an issue until the white paint left mark on the third lane(not including the HOV lane). I think this bizarre experience started like 1-2 weeks ago. As a person who likes to drive 65-70mph and take 3rd or 4th lane maximizing my range, I thought it would be nice to share the caution for anyone driving I-5 across the Irvine Spectrum area.

This happened like 3 times including an hour ago that the car suddenly tries to align with the extra white lane in the middle that was probably spilled accidentally(probably from new pavement?). I almost hit the Toyota Sienna for the turn was quick. This is like the second time that I experienced.

If you only drive left lanes only, this probably is not an issue.

Of course, this regards to EAP turned on.