Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heads Up Display (HUD) - Hansshow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody else still have a working Hansshow HUD? My M3 is on Tesla firmware 2021.4.12, from about 2 months ago. At that time, Hansshow advised me that they were discontinuing HUD firmware updates to counter Tesla firmware that caused issues(Hansshow Whatsapp-"Cos we no longer make money on this"). I have come to love the display. It solved all my personal issues with the "holiday firmware" UI update, and much more. Only way I could like it more, is if it wasn't an obvious aftermarket add on. I ceased firmware updates, due fear of them bricking my display. Don't no how long I can hold off. Worried they might sneak one into my car. This is far far from ideal. I had hoped that Tesla would offer the promised display choices, so more owners would get back what they lost last December, but after 5 months, it becomes increasingly likely that Tesla doesn't give a what some customers think. Just wondering if anyone has a HUD working on a current firmware? I am now being threatened with a loss of features notice on the vehicle screen, if I don't update.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
It solved all my personal issues with the "holiday firmware" UI update, and much more. Only way I could like it more, is if it wasn't an obvious aftermarket add on. I ceased firmware updates, due fear of them bricking my display. Don't no how long I can hold off. Worried they might sneak one into my car. This is far far from ideal. I had hoped that Tesla would offer the promised display choices, so more owners would get back what they lost last December,

I have heard this referenced a few times here. I think all I have ever seen is the new UI. Can someone explain or point me to a thread about the changes?