Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heard all the leased roadsters will be sold....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Speaking of warranties, what ever happened to the official extended warranty they were going to offer us now-out-of-warranty Roadster owners? Thought you had the "in" on this info Bonnie.

I do have info - and expect it to be announced shortly. I believe there were some legalities that resulted in some required changes. I've also been told that it will be available to Roadsters that fall out of warranty (at least when first offered). I'll pm you.

If you can, please share on the forums when you find out. As previously noted, some of us Model S owners are keenly interested in how Tesla treats their "not newest" model vehicles and their owners.

Tesla is the best Service I've ever recived. Especially since I bought a used roadster. It was so good im buying both the S and X and keeping my roadster. I couldn't belive the quality and professionalism they put out. Simply put there the best!! As for any company or person even the best can get better and I think tesla understands this most.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonnie rules!! Thanks Bonnie

I'm hunting out a white one that comes in on return.

It will be interesting to see how many Roadsters currently on lease will be returned at the end of their lease...my bet is not many...(of Roadsters that are actually used...not some of the ones with VIN's under 500 that we see coming for sale on ebay...the 2008's with 1300 miles on them & such...)