Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated aftermarket steering wheel??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know if they're out yet? U miss mine the stock one is a little too boring

IMG_9319-1.jpg

I’m also in same boat as you, want to upgrade steering wheel but don’t want to lose heated feature. I’ve seem rpmtesla has the option to add it for $150, also another website was charging $250 or so but can’t remember what site that was. Both were over $1k without heated option.

Heated steering wheel cover: Amazon.com

Heated gloves: Amazon.com

I own these gloves. The size runs large (fingers too long) otherwise the gloves fit well and the rechargeable battery in each glove lasts about a week on the medium heat setting wearing them for up to 1 hour per day. These keep my hands warm in December through February and not only while driving my Model Y. I always precondition my Model Y for at least 10 to 15 minutes in winter; the interior of my Model Y is not cold when I enter the vehicle. (If you are wearing these gloves when using the Tesla center console screen only the bottom row menu responds to touch while wearing the gloves.)

Last edited: