TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Heated rear seats for SR+

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Parkerpitt, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Parkerpitt

Parkerpitt New Member

I just got a model 3 SR+ recently and seen online that there’s no heated rear seats, but when I open my app there’s an option to turn on the heated seats for the rear. Anyone know why?

2. Watts_Up

Watts_Up Member

Tesla should provide it an option.
    If you use as second car and can charge at home,
    You don't really need the extra battery,
    But when it's cold you really need heated seats.

3. Dayho

Dayho Member

I
    I don’t see anywhere on the phone app to control any of the heated seats? Are you referring to the phone app or the screen on the dash? Would be nice to turn on the heated seats early once the cold comes.

4. Bill Foster

Bill Foster Member

Your app doesn’t have rear seat heater controls.

5. OCCanuck

OCCanuck Member

If you go into the climate tab on your app you should have access to your heated seats. You need to turn on the climate control first. I have attached an image of what it looks like on my iPhone for my SR+

Attached Files:

6. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Well-Known Member

No you don't. I know that because I don't have heated seats in my regular commuter, and I usually turn them off in our Volt.