Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated seat icons

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just upgraded my X to the latest software for my vehicle (2022.8.10.1) and this version removed the heated seat icons on the bottom. I was able to move an icon for the drivers seat to the bottom of the screen but I can’t find a way to move both. The only way to do both is to unsync HVAC. But this makes no sense because than I have to turn hvac up and down on two spots. Kind of stupid in my opinion since the cabin is so small. It’s all going to be the same temp anyways.
Is there a way to have BOTH heated seat icons on the bottom of the screen with HVAC in sync? They clearly have the space for it.

I just upgraded my X to the latest software for my vehicle (2022.8.10.1) and this version removed the heated seat icons on the bottom. I was able to move an icon for the drivers seat to the bottom of the screen but I can’t find a way to move both. The only way to do both is to unsync HVAC. But this makes no sense because than I have to turn hvac up and down on two spots. Kind of stupid in my opinion since the cabin is so small. It’s all going to be the same temp anyways.
Is there a way to have BOTH heated seat icons on the bottom of the screen with HVAC in sync? They clearly have the space for it.
I thought the same thing, and someone told me once a passenger sits in the seat the seat icon for the passenger will show on the MCU regardless if its in sync mode or not. It will not display if the seat is empty.

Confirmed yesterday that when I have the driver seat heater icon in the tray, controls synced, and a passenger sits in the seat, their seat heater icon and temperature icon appear.
2018 X 100D version 2022.12.3.20
Thanks for doing this. I was going to try it as well. But it really does not help me. I rarely (read never) use my seat heater while driving but my wife has the passenger side on whenever the temp drops into the 60's. 🙂