TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Heated seats

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by BrandonR22, Jul 23, 2016.

1. BrandonR22

BrandonR22 Member

Hey guys, I didn't get the subzero weather package on the refresh '16 but do you get (at bare minimum) heated seats in the front?

The option says "improve cold weather comfort" so I didn't know if they are standard in the front seats

Thanks~

2. SoccerMan94043

Heated front seats are standard across all Model S, heated back seats are added in the subzero package.

3. msnow

msnow Active Member

Yes. You will find it at the bottom of the 17" screen where the "Climate Control" is. The icon is a small seat with waves running through it. The left seat control is on the far left and the right is far right. There are three settings 1-3, 3 is the warmest.

4. BrandonR22

BrandonR22 Member

As soon as you said that, I saw deep in the inter webs of Tesla.com that it said that.. Thank you for your help man!

• Like x 1
  5. BrandonR22

BrandonR22 Member

I would love to actually go test it out-- but it's not even started it's journey through the factory.. But yet it's 100% paid for :(

• Like x 1
  6. msnow

msnow Active Member

Waiting is the hardest part but it's worth waiting for, really!