Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated Steering Wheel & Bio Defense Mode in China Model Y

RaWPower

Mar 19, 2016
ATLANTA, GA
Need photos before i am jelly
Here’s a photo from Tesla China.
DbkzFcG

DbkzFcG

Attachments

• 2D784130-471B-4D12-B85D-5737E9FC5484.jpeg
    2D784130-471B-4D12-B85D-5737E9FC5484.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

MJP.P3D-

Supporting Member
Apr 18, 2016
Chicago
Looks like a redesigned door card as well that now includes a wood accent from the dash. Alas, still no black headliner! C’mon Elon...

Giraffe950

Nov 16, 2020
USA
Ok, now that a heated steering wheel is confirmed, I’m definitely putting my order on hold until this makes it to America. Fingers crossed!!!

Reactions: EVNation

BreatheEasier

Mar 26, 2020
Northern Virginia
Honestly, even though I'm generally happy with my MY, with this many updates, including the door glass and self-dimming side mirrors, I'm leaning on trading my '20 MY in once all of this is available in the US, and the upgraded battery pack is available.

I figure the resale value hit will come regardless based on all these updates. I know I already lost $3K when the price was dropped 3 weeks after I took delivery. I don't regret purchasing when I did, but the question will come down to whether I would have made out better with a lease vs. purchase when the time come to either trade or sell.

nv30x6

Oct 25, 2020
USA
I'm glad to see this update. HEPA is nice, but a heated steering wheel is one of my non-negotiable requirements for my next car. I'm still not in a position to buy quite yet but this is exciting nonetheless.

Reactions: Giraffe950

LV1972

Nov 25, 2020
henderson
When New MY comes here in US with all these upgrades and upgraded battery for 30-40miles more of range then we can really start talking about our money well spent.

Cant wait for February....

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC