Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated Steering Wheel & Bio Defense Mode in China Model Y

Need photos before i am jelly
Here’s a photo from Tesla China.
DbkzFcG

DbkzFcG

Attachments

• 2D784130-471B-4D12-B85D-5737E9FC5484.jpeg
    2D784130-471B-4D12-B85D-5737E9FC5484.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Honestly, even though I'm generally happy with my MY, with this many updates, including the door glass and self-dimming side mirrors, I'm leaning on trading my '20 MY in once all of this is available in the US, and the upgraded battery pack is available.

I figure the resale value hit will come regardless based on all these updates. I know I already lost $3K when the price was dropped 3 weeks after I took delivery. I don't regret purchasing when I did, but the question will come down to whether I would have made out better with a lease vs. purchase when the time come to either trade or sell.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC