Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated Steering Wheel confirmed in new China Model 3

mlong5905

A man who does not exist
Nov 24, 2020
Chicago
543C9212-A419-4549-8C76-8D0039AE9911.jpeg

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
No kidding right... Every 2021 person "Look at my brand new, never seen before, highly anticipated, fully redesigned all-new Model 3. Meanwhile...the car is 98% the same as a 2017 2018 2019 and 2020. Silly fools.

As much as you are saying this (enough to start a thread on it), it really sounds like you are trying to convince yourself. Also, there is no reason to call people excited for something new (no matter how minor to YOU) " fools".

I have a 2018 model 3 performance, and am perfectly happy with it, but understand why people (especially those who dont have one yet) are excited for "something new / different", even if its minor.

Snow Drift

[Off-Road Assist] Activated
Feb 10, 2016
Long Island
Not sure how long the Track Package has been sold out at the Tesla Shop, but maybe they are planning to replace the 20" Zero G, with 19s. Let's hope the 19 Zero G becomes the default Performance wheel.

Reactions: Jeff Davlt

Marius A

Apr 2, 2019
NORWAY
That door trim, fugly AF.
Glad I bought one already. Heated steering wheel would be nice, but I'd rather freeze than have my car look like a National Lampoon reference.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC