Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated Steering Wheel - Disabled ???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, here's a newbie question.
I have a 2021 MYLR VIN 210*** running 2021.4.18.10. I know that it's the middle of summer but today for some reason I wanted to exercise my voice command skills and I asked that the heated steering wheel be turned on. The on-screen reply that I received is that the heated steering wheel is disabled. I looked around on all of the screens and cannot see a mention of heated steering wheel.
The newbie question that I have is this .... should I have a working heated steering wheel and what do I do about it if I should?
Thanks in advance for the reply!

Hi, here's a newbie question.
I have a 2021 MYLR VIN 210*** running 2021.4.18.10. I know that it's the middle of summer but today for some reason I wanted to exercise my voice command skills and I asked that the heated steering wheel be turned on. The on-screen reply that I received is that the heated steering wheel is disabled. I looked around on all of the screens and cannot see a mention of heated steering wheel.
The newbie question that I have is this .... should I have a working heated steering wheel and what do I do about it if I should?
Thanks in advance for the reply!
OK I said that it was a newbie question. Solved my own problem by switching off the A/C first. I hang my head in shame.

Reactions: NeverGoingBack