Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated steering wheel not working after .16

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I left San Diego for a week and came back to winter! Tried to use my heated wheel today and it's not working at all. I didn't like the sticky setting, but I definitely use the heat when it's 50º outside. Called service and they could find no faults, so suggested it's likely software related. Did soft and hard reset of scroll wheels. Still not working. About to try the hard ebrake/poweroff option but wanted to check here, too. Anyone else seeing this issue? I expect our cold weather friends would notice it first, but didn't see any threads on this.

Ok, thanks. I did a search and nothing came up. I'll see if mod can delete this then. Mod?
If you want a mod to do something, please report your post. They can’t read every thread and there aren’t any bots scanning for ‘mods’ like reddit. :D

And, yeah, it’s best to look for firmware bug discussion in the main firmware threads which usually are created shortly after the firmware versions exist for a particular car.

Status
Not open for further replies.