Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated wheel and rear seats being enabled on SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2021 MR3SR+ MIC - delivered in September. The option to enable the heated rear seats now includes the heated wheel and a price reduction of £25 I think?

tesla.jpg

I've just purchased the winter pack for a March '21 SR+, included heated steering wheel.
Bought it for my Sept '2 SR+ early last week. As someone will reynaurds , its lovely to have the heated steering wheel. teenage kids are enjoying the heated seats too. Great that we got this option. Never had a car with heated wheel before , will always have one now !

Reactions: Durzel
I have 2021 MR3SR+ MIC - delivered in September. The option to enable the heated rear seats now includes the heated wheel and a price reduction of £25 I think?

View attachment 742261
Yeah correct, pretty sure it was £300 before for just Rear Heated Seats (which I would never have purchased).

As soon as they released this I purchased, probably would have preferred Heated Steering Wheel on its own for less really. Made sense they bundled it to push for higher revenue from upgrades.

What's the headlight issue?
The auto wipers are no worse than my previous Toyota.
I can't fault the headlights, my trade in car was i was driving in fog the lights didn't seem to do much.
Not so much a headlight problem than the Auto dip function that tends to be either late to dip or dip for signs etc. My bugbear is that they take three seconds to go to main and often refuse to go to main when forced by using the lever. Can be a very dangerous situation.

Reactions: Simonix
Not so much a headlight problem than the Auto dip function that tends to be either late to dip or dip for signs etc. My bugbear is that they take three seconds to go to main and often refuse to go to main when forced by using the lever. Can be a very dangerous situation.
Thanks for warning, since I have only had the car for 3 days, I haven't seen that effect yet.
So far the headlight are so much better than my old car, like going from a candle, to a search light.

Took delivery of my car on Monday morning, and today javd just seen the rear heated seats and steering wheel become active on the app. Don't care about the rear but steering wheel will be nice 😊
Collected my model 3/SR+ on Tuesday, no heated wheel / rear seats. Today they finally appeared, the Tesla woman who gave me the keycards, said they were being activated in waves. I kept checking the app everyday and did my updates, but it was waiting for a hidden update.