Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heater not working well

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couldn't get much heat out of my heater today...not very cold out, but even turning it up to high on both auto and manual modes would hardly generate much heat. Finally after a long wait, got a little bit, but nothing like I'd expect for Hi and certainly not enough for wintertime. Anyone had this?

Rate of airflow has no effect on the temperature, in fact higher airflow can make it seem cooler. When the temp in my car is pretty close to what I've got it set at the air coming out of the vents often seems cool. If you want to make sure your heater is working then bump up the temperature a few degrees and see if that causes the air to feel warmer.

Rate of airflow has no effect on the temperature, in fact higher airflow can make it seem cooler. When the temp in my car is pretty close to what I've got it set at the air coming out of the vents often seems cool. If you want to make sure your heater is working then bump up the temperature a few degrees and see if that causes the air to feel warmer.
That's exactly what I did, I set Temp as high as it would go. High is the max on the temp scale. Prior to that I had it set on 80 with outside temps at 60 and barely any warm air.