Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heating system has stopped functioning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, looks like I might have an issue similar to what was reported earlier...I'll check the fuses, but everything else works and fan blows cold air regardless of temp setting, red lamp turns on, so I'm assuming it sounds like above issues.

Gives me a reason to contact new Tesla email for service appointment. Also might be an opportunity to see if the vehicle warranty purchased when I bought it works as it was described...

Yes, sounds like the same problem I had. SC diagnose was getting new 400v controller and a new HVAC assembly. Parts where available here in the Netherlands, but price incl labour for fix was high.
I ended up asking conrad / warden clyffe (Germany) for help and we found out the problem was in the 400v controller.
Problem is fixed now and heating is working good again.
Good luck with your heating issue!

Started to get cold so finally turned thr heat on today. It was warn and toasty the first half of the day but on the drive back home in the evening it stopped blowing heat and only cold air.

So far it seems I can suspect the 400v controller. Has anyone figured out anything else?