TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello all, from the south side of chicago!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by steve873, Nov 19, 2013.

1. steve873

steve873 Member

Well this is my first post of many. I have been following Tesla since october of 2009. I am currently in the market for my roadster. I WILL have it by March of 2014.

I have not been able to afford one til now because of a business expand and move. I own a pizza place 35 miles south of chicago. I took my first test drive back in july (thanks Ross), and totally have to have this car!!! Get this,I also found out this summer that my wife has a cousin that is now a mechanic for tesla.:smile:

I won't bother you with a bunch of questions right now, just wanted to say HEY.

2. MikeL

MikeL some guy

Nice! So on my 2nd SuperCharger-fueled road trip in my new Model X, your pizza place is now on the itinerary, Ok? Gotta go somewhere, right? First trip will be to the west coast on I-80. Basically back to the factory - & beyond. Let's see, then south I guess.
    Southern Utah, AZ, CO Wonder when I'll have time to work :biggrin: ML

3. steve873

steve873 Member

I like the way you think. I will throw this invitation out to ALL tesla owners. Stop by my pizza place with your tesla and I will buy you a large pizza.I can seat about 100 guests. So feel free to come as a group!!! One large pizza per tesla car.

4. MikeL

MikeL some guy

Off hand I can't think of a better reason to go anywhere (in a Tesla) than free pizza, so thanks!! We will show up someday.
    BTW my one and only ride (not driving) in a Roadster was w a Tesla employee in a Euro-spec (whatever that is?) company car. OMG
    !!! On the belt route around the factory he would go from 50 to zero (stop signs) and BACK TO 50 again in about (seemed like) 3 seconds. Amazing. Made taking photographs a challenge though. :rolleyes: ML