Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello all

RonaldRoy

Apr 12, 2018
Ontario
I am really glad, I am finally here. the forum is really great. I've been following the forum for a while now.
I own a Tesla s.
hope to meet new people...

Sprandt23

Sep 13, 2017
St. Louis
Welcome to the club! Hope you are enjoying your S. As you may have seen, there are all sorts of fascinating folks around these boards, I have learned a lot in a short time, and really enjoy the community!

rcarpen22

Aug 1, 2014
MD
Welcome indeed! There is a ton of information here. I read more than I post, but this is a great place to keep up on the latest news and ask any questions you may have. I believe the regional forums are a good place to find local meetups. I haven't participated in any of those, but I keep meaning to.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC