TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RonaldRoy, Apr 13, 2018.

1. RonaldRoy

RonaldRoy New Member

I am really glad, I am finally here. the forum is really great. I've been following the forum for a while now.
    I own a Tesla s.
    hope to meet new people...

2. Sprandt23

Sprandt23 Member

Welcome to the club! Hope you are enjoying your S. As you may have seen, there are all sorts of fascinating folks around these boards, I have learned a lot in a short time, and really enjoy the community!

3. rcarpen22

rcarpen22 Member

Welcome indeed! There is a ton of information here. I read more than I post, but this is a great place to keep up on the latest news and ask any questions you may have. I believe the regional forums are a good place to find local meetups. I haven't participated in any of those, but I keep meaning to.

4. RonaldRoy

RonaldRoy New Member

Yes, Indeed...