Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called Tesla this morning. Car enters production the week of November 18 with pickup available the following week. So it will be a nice Thanksgiving present. ;)

Who did you call at Tesla to find out when your car enters production? Was it the BuildMyModelS contact number or did you call the Service Center where your Model S is going to be delivered?

I confirmed about a week before you and got my Vin # on Sept 30th. It would really help my nerves and REM sleep pattern to know when I can expect to see my P85 get on the production line.

Thanks

Who did you call at Tesla to find out when your car enters production? Was it the BuildMyModelS contact number or did you call the Service Center where your Model S is going to be delivered?

I confirmed about a week before you and got my Vin # on Sept 30th. It would really help my nerves and REM sleep pattern to know when I can expect to see my P85 get on the production line.

Thanks

I called the buildmymodels number.

Interestingly, when they added the folding mirrors and twin chargers package, my Aero wheels got deleted from my order. I called Tesla and they said that since I had ordered the Aero's before they were discontinued, I could still have them so apparently it's back on my order though still not showing up on my "view design" page. Fingers crossed that it works out. Tesla says I might have the only Model S with Aero wheels AND folding mirrors. LOL.

Interestingly, when they added the folding mirrors and twin chargers package, my Aero wheels got deleted from my order. I called Tesla and they said that since I had ordered the Aero's before they were discontinued, I could still have them so apparently it's back on my order though still not showing up on my "view design" page. Fingers crossed that it works out. Tesla says I might have the only Model S with Aero wheels AND folding mirrors. LOL.
Even if you change your mind in a week, I would keep your Aero wheels order.

Also, if it was me I'd probably find a set of used (or new) "regular" 19s and switch the Aeros immediately after taking delivery and store the Aeros. Why? I think the Aeros just became collectibles and I'm weird about such things at times.