Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello Burlington VT, -- Where to go for new tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Burlington, I've been waiting months for new tires. I called the chosen dealer twice to follow-up and each time he told me her ordered them and will let me know. Can someone recommend a place for me to get new tires? ( and perhaps which ones you prefer ) Thank you!

Hello Burlington, I've been waiting months for new tires. I called the chosen dealer twice to follow-up and each time he told me her ordered them and will let me know. Can someone recommend a place for me to get new tires? ( and perhaps which ones you prefer ) Thank you!

My last set was from Amazon. I just take the new tires and the old off-season tires/wheels to my local tire shop and for $100 they swap them out and dispose of the old tires.

Upvote 0
I get lots of tires from tirerack.com. They have a list of recommended installers, who will accept tire shipments direct from TireRack. You order tires, have them shipped to the installer, bring in your car after they arrive and have them mounted. No need to haul tires from your house to the installer.

You can plug in your zipcode on tirerack.com and find the installers near you.

Upvote 0
What size tires are you looking for? If 19" all seasons by chance, and of course if you are interested, I removed my Continentals from my Model 3 within the first 1000 miles and have them for sale. Apologies if I am breaking any forum rules, as I'm relatively newer here. I'm in Boston and have posted in the classifieds but would rather sell them locally. I'll also create a new post on this N/E section.

Upvote 0