Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello for Ocala Fl

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Alset2

Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2020
Ocala. Fl
Hello , New Tesla Model S owner (3 weeks ago today!!)
I have read probably 200 hours worth of posts since I ordered my MS on Jan 14th..and I mean literally -btw ,thank all of you for the wealth of info you provide along with some entertainment sometimes.
I Was at a event at the Tampa store on Feb 1st and figured maybe I talked to some of you.

Anyway, wanted to say hi and ask how do you set your signature line? lol
I have been searching and searching

Thanks
Alset2

Yes , i get 17 options to click on but none are "signature'" and i cant find it in any of the 17 options either??

exp "personal details" , contact details, privacy, preferences, ext....any ideas? did i break it already lol

I have an option "Signature" between "Personal Details" and "Contact Details"

It may be that you have to have "Member" status, and you have "New Member" status. Maybe your account has to age a little? Like cheese?

Yes (everything around here is) . Very small town about 10 minutes south of Ocala

BMX huh?? When we were young that was one of the few family things we did together. We raced all around central Florida . Both NBL and NPSA ..don't even know if that's still around lol .
One of our sons got into it when he was younger also but one good crash and that was it!!
Recently my wife an I took up mountain biking. (actually trail riding- we are in Florida) lots of fun and brings back memories . We live about 5 minutes from a really famous trail complex called Santos . MILES of trails. And I still have some skills haha

...i live about a mile from the Rock Hill, SC BMX supercross track where the worlds we held.....ive race since 1978!... still run time to time at 52,...i have a 20 and a cruiser.....2010-2011 SC State champ....then got hurt pretty bad, slowed me way down....

Attachments

• FA9CE869-39B2-4227-ABC3-668C45F6DA8B.jpeg
    FA9CE869-39B2-4227-ABC3-668C45F6DA8B.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 38
thats great!!
i started in early 80s, raced in a couple of nationals when they be in Orlando .what were they called....something with "star " in the name ??? anyway...)
Had a little sponsorship from CW and a local bikes shop , won a few races but nothing of any ranking at any state or national level .
Before the CW, I raced mostly PK Ripper . I actually had 2 so when I would crack the damn thing, I could have one to run while it was getting fixed lol .
Ive raced one time since 1988, it was a fathers day race back in like early 2000s (with my son) . Went good until got tangle up al little bit with another dad in the last urn ...lets just say I discovered I still have a competitive streak lol!

ahh , good memories, thanks

I do love the trail riding though !