Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from a Florida Future Owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello -

I have been stalking this forum for two weeks!
I have been eyeing a Tesla for weeks now and finally had my SO come with me to drive 2 h away to a showroom for a test drive. Having never been in one, and despite us driving 2 merc- one with 440 ft toque ...... wow .. like no other car we have driven. Instant torque is addictive.

He was on board with getting one as soon as I switched the test drive from my turn to his! The car did all the talking.

We are looking for used (haha not 'cpo') s (3 is perfect budget, but too small for my adorable joke of a tiny dog and gear needs) preferably 75. I am looking carefully online at tesla used .. is there anything else I should be doing.

My must lists = what I hope to start the year with :
Facelifted version 2016
75 or 80 (rwd is fine)
Inetrior Blk/Gry
19 slipstream type wheels

(Color flexible &
Pano roof >> sunroof but flexible)

Well just will browse and keep searching till my dreams come true... :)

Reactions: Ormond
Hello -

I have been stalking this forum for two weeks!
I have been eyeing a Tesla for weeks now and finally had my SO come with me to drive 2 h away to a showroom for a test drive. Having never been in one, and despite us driving 2 merc- one with 440 ft toque ...... wow .. like no other car we have driven. Instant torque is addictive.

He was on board with getting one as soon as I switched the test drive from my turn to his! The car did all the talking.

We are looking for used (haha not 'cpo') s (3 is perfect budget, but too small for my adorable joke of a tiny dog and gear needs) preferably 75. I am looking carefully online at tesla used .. is there anything else I should be doing.

My must lists = what I hope to start the year with :
Facelifted version 2016
75 or 80 (rwd is fine)
Inetrior Blk/Gry
19 slipstream type wheels

(Color flexible &
Pano roof >> sunroof but flexible)

Well just will browse and keep searching till my dreams come true... :)
If your buying through Tesla website... you will need to use Tesla Inventory Search and set up your search filter and turn notifications on... buying through Tesla site means seeing computer generated images of vehicles....you then have to call Tesla with VIN to get actual photos, usually dropbox photos or if your lucky, you will also get a Manheim condition report. Used Teslas (good ones) won't last 24 hours online and its updated hourly, including weekends....plus Tesla does price drops on their used inventory....good luck!