Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Alabama

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jran3

Mar 9, 2023
AL
Was studying on Tesla for about a year after driving a friend’s M3LR. Pulled the trigger on a 2023 Black/Black M3LR on Christmas Eve. Took delivery in Nashville on December 26 taking advantage of year end discount of $7,500 from Tesla (not the tax credit) plus 10K supercharger miles. Got the FSD too. Overall LOVE driving the car! Has every bell and whistle other than the acceleration boost. Probably would have just gone with EAP in hindsight. Kinda wanted the Y but couldn’t justify the price, leaving me a bit resentful of the huge price drop a few weeks later. Since pick up we have driven the car 9500 mi. Wife takes car to work 2 days a week commuting 120 mi round trip, I take it the other 3 days with 100 mi round trip. So relaxing and fun to drive. Getting ready to do PPF and ceramic coating. Trying to convince wife to let me get the boost! LOL. Learn something new everyday about this car.

C918DDC8-5A89-4282-87C2-95FA55145AA8.jpeg

Was studying on Tesla for about a year after driving a friend’s M3LR. Pulled the trigger on a 2023 Black/Black M3LR on Christmas Eve. Took delivery in Nashville on December 26 taking advantage of year end discount of $7,500 from Tesla (not the tax credit) plus 10K supercharger miles. Got the FSD too. Overall LOVE driving the car! Has every bell and whistle other than the acceleration boost. Probably would have just gone with EAP in hindsight. Kinda wanted the Y but couldn’t justify the price, leaving me a bit resentful of the huge price drop a few weeks later. Since pick up we have driven the car 9500 mi. Wife takes car to work 2 days a week commuting 120 mi round trip, I take it the other 3 days with 100 mi round trip. So relaxing and fun to drive. Getting ready to do PPF and ceramic coating. Trying to convince wife to let me get the boost! LOL. Learn something new everyday about this car.

View attachment 916042
Welcome! I'm in Alabama too. I've been trying to meet other local Tesla drivers and get a group going. Are you up in Huntsville? Up for a meet? :)