TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Hello from Albuquerque, NM, USA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ExhilR8, Jul 2, 2012.

1. ExhilR8

ExhilR8 Member

Jul 1, 2012
    NM, USA
    I am in line to get the Model S Signature Performance, reservation 1077. I had previously wanted the Audi R8 E-tron, but after driving the R8 5.2 V10 for a while, things got complicated. I wrote about the complications on an R8 forum, where I use the same name:

I've got my 30,000-watt solar array generating over 200 kWh per day. I'm so looking forward to flogging the Model S regularly at the local track.

I also look forward to getting many of my questions answered here on this forum, which appears to be populated by some very highly informed, articulate people. So, howdy all!
  2. VolkerP

VolkerP EU Model S P-37

Jul 6, 2011
    Hello & welcome to the forum!

On the World Map of Model S Reservation Holders, there is one more reservation holder (P2198) for Albuquerque. Did you upgrade? If not, consider to add your pin.
    I see you already found the Albuquerque thread in the Southeast subforum. Enjoy!