Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from ATL!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone

Just purchased a used 2014 Model S about a month ago. I found the car for sale on Cars.com in Myrtle Beach. Talked with owner over text, email, and phone calls. Eventually bought a plane ticket to Myrtle Beach, checked the car out in person and test drove it, then handed his bank a check and drove the car back to Atlanta.

I AM LOVING THE CAR. So much fun to drive and have gotten a lot of interest from friends. Looking forward to becoming part of the community.

Bought the car with no mods. Since then have done a chrome delete and added 21" Vossen HF-1's. Next step is to tint windows and lower the car.

-Stephen

IMG_1116.JPG

Just purchased a used 2014 Model S about a month ago. I found the car for sale on Cars.com ...
Look gorgeous! Good choice of color, the nose cone is not noticeable and the combination of black 21" and red calipers is outstanding.

When buying from a third party, not a CPO, do you still get warranty coverage and access to service centers?

Look gorgeous! Good choice of color, the nose cone is not noticeable and the combination of black 21" and red calipers is outstanding.

When buying from a third party, not a CPO, do you still get warranty coverage and access to service centers?

Hiding the nose cone was one of the goals! Yes, the warranty does transfer over when buying from a private seller :)

Hey everyone

Just purchased a used 2014 Model S about a month ago. I found the car for sale on Cars.com in Myrtle Beach. Talked with owner over text, email, and phone calls. Eventually bought a plane ticket to Myrtle Beach, checked the car out in person and test drove it, then handed his bank a check and drove the car back to Atlanta.

I AM LOVING THE CAR. So much fun to drive and have gotten a lot of interest from friends. Looking forward to becoming part of the community.

Bought the car with no mods. Since then have done a chrome delete and added 21" Vossen HF-1's. Next step is to tint windows and lower the car.

-Stephen

View attachment 290329
How do you like the Vossen HF-1s? Did you get the staggerd 21s? (21x9 and 21x10)

Good to see another new owner in Atlanta! I just took delivery on a Model 3 two weeks ago.

Love it!

I am making a few changes to mine, along lines similar to yours. I already swapped in a new set of wheels/tires and i’m Planning a few suspension tweaks as well.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as i’m Beginning to enjoy mine!