Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from ATL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, I'm Matt and I just ordered a Midnight Silver M3LR. This is my first EV and I have to say, I'm pretty pumped! (Well, I guess you could say I'm *charged*, not pumped...#dadjokes.)

This vehicle will actually replace my wife's BMW X3M. As fun as that car is, her job has her driving 500-600 miles/week, which is a bit heavy on the wallet.

Looking forward to learning more and getting to know you all!

Hello all, I'm Matt and I just ordered a Midnight Silver M3LR. This is my first EV and I have to say, I'm pretty pumped! (Well, I guess you could say I'm *charged*, not pumped...#dadjokes.)

This vehicle will actually replace my wife's BMW X3M. As fun as that car is, her job has her driving 500-600 miles/week, which is a bit heavy on the wallet.

Looking forward to learning more and getting to know you all!

Good evening Matt. Welcome to the family.
I'm in west metro ATL. I have a MYLR.
The mobile charger that comes with the vehicle is good for about 4 miles/hr, so unless you plan to supercharge a lot, you will need something better.
I got the Tesla Gen 3 charger at home and get about 40 miles/hr from it.

Good evening Matt. Welcome to the family.
I'm in west metro ATL. I have a MYLR.
The mobile charger that comes with the vehicle is good for about 4 miles/hr, so unless you plan to supercharge a lot, you will need something better.
I got the Tesla Gen 3 charger at home and get about 40 miles/hr from it.

We charge on a 14-30 dryer outlet (240v/30A) for 22mph using the mobile connector. The constraint isn't the connector, its the adapter you use. :)

Reactions: JHamCell