Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from ATX

DeckardsGirl

Deckard my Model 3 owns me
Jan 20, 2018
Austin
I think there are quite a few now. I was the 12th or 13th person in January. Have seen others commenting. Perhaps those of us who have them in Austin can get something scheduled by the Tesla Charging station here to show our cars to those who are still waiting! We did it once and 30 or so people showed up but that was via Reddit.

sjcsale

Apr 14, 2018
Austin, TX
I think there are quite a few now. I was the 12th or 13th person in January. Have seen others commenting. Perhaps those of us who have them in Austin can get something scheduled by the Tesla Charging station here to show our cars to those who are still waiting! We did it once and 30 or so people showed up but that was via Reddit.

That will be swell !!
I was searching in Reddit to find a older thread - didn't find anything.
So if anyone can start a thread, inviting those who have a M3 that will be just terrific !

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC