Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been a Tesla fan for quite some time and have lurked on the board as a visitor for just about as long following the updates on the MS but finally joined when we finally decided to put in our reservation. My wife did a test drive in Denver before we reserved but I had not ridden in one until May 3rd (thanks Denny!). All I can say is that I was happy/satisfied in just looking at one in the Tesla Store but am now completely impressed and addicted after riding in one and looking forward to driving it! :cool:

We even just registered for Teslive and are looking forward to meeting other owners and everything else at the event. Can't wait for ours to be delivered (basically three more weeks) and now debating on driving to Teslive for our first big road trip!!!

Sean & Tracy

85Kwh | Black | Black Leather | Lacewood | Tech Pkg | Panoramic Roof | Sound Studio |Active Air Suspension | 19" Wheels | Parcel Shelf | Paint Armor |Twin Chargers | HPWC |
Reserved:
4/7/13 | Sent to Factory: 4/19/13 | Delivery Button/Email: 5/8/13 | Delivery Estimate: 5/31/13 - 6/14/13 |

Congratulations on your order and welcome to TMC! Looks like you're only a few weeks away from taking delivery. Try to keep yourself occupied in some way.

Been a Tesla fan for quite some time and have lurked on the board as a visitor for just about as long following the updates on the MS but finally joined when we finally decided to put in our reservation. My wife did a test drive in Denver before we reserved but I had not ridden in one until May 3rd (thanks Denny!). All I can say is that I was happy/satisfied in just looking at one in the Tesla Store but am now completely impressed and addicted after riding in one and looking forward to driving it! :cool:

We even just registered for Teslive and are looking forward to meeting other owners and everything else at the event. Can't wait for ours to be delivered (basically three more weeks) and now debating on driving to Teslive for our first big road trip!!!

Sean & Tracy

85Kwh | Black | Black Leather | Lacewood | Tech Pkg | Panoramic Roof | Sound Studio |Active Air Suspension | 19" Wheels | Parcel Shelf | Paint Armor |Twin Chargers | HPWC |
Reserved:
4/7/13 | Sent to Factory: 4/19/13 | Delivery Button/Email: 5/8/13 | Delivery Estimate: 5/31/13 - 6/14/13 |