TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from Bordeaux (France)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by experience626, Aug 10, 2014.

1. experience626

experience626 Member

Hello everyone,

sorry for my bad english,

i'm french 42 years old, married with 2 children

my dream is to own a tesla model s 85, I registered on this forum to get as much information before ordering (option to take, real autonomy).

That thank you to be indulgent with me for questions that you will seem silly.

thank you and see you soon,

laurent

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Bonjour et accueil, Laurent, apologies for my poor French. ;-)

Your English is fine. There is also a French language sub-forum available on this site.

3. scottf200

scottf200 Active Member

Welcome. I think I just saw some more superchargers were opened in France in the past week. 2015 looks promising.
    0nhsXCG.png

4. Geoff57

Geoff57 Member

Bienvenue Laurant,

I am also new to this forum and hope to own an MS in the near future. As we like to an travel to France (particularly the Atlantic coast) we are happy to see more superchargers being set up there. I have learned a lot about Tesla through this forum and hope to drive, cost free (except for the péage on the autoroute), through France one day.

Let us know how things develop in your country.

Salut,
    Geoff