Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello From Buffalo NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone. My wife and I have just purchased our first Electric vehicle. 2016 Tesla Model X. I joined the group to learn more about the vehicle and to share/discover others experiences. I am fairly concerned because we purchased it used and out of warranty. Trying to save on the depreciation of course. Hopefully all goes well. If anyone has any information regarding purchasing an extended warranty, what to look out for, etc, please feel free to update us. Thank you

Hello Everyone. My wife and I have just purchased our first Electric vehicle. 2016 Tesla Model X. I joined the group to learn more about the vehicle and to share/discover others experiences. I am fairly concerned because we purchased it used and out of warranty. Trying to save on the depreciation of course. Hopefully all goes well. If anyone has any information regarding purchasing an extended warranty, what to look out for, etc, please feel free to update us. Thank you

Extended warranty must be purchased before the standard warranty has expired. Plus I think you must be the original owner (not sure about that, but the first provision applies anyway)

Welcome to the Tesla family! Check out what other Forum members have to say about XCare Real life experience with Xcelerate warranty? We provide world class coverage, we are all prior Tesla employees and contractors and designed XCare to mirror the factory Extended Service Agreement. For more information, and a no hassle quote, just email me at [email protected] or visit our website www.xcelerateauto.com/x-care

Extended warranty must be purchased before the standard warranty has expired. Plus I think you must be the original owner (not sure about that, but the first provision applies anyway)
We cover all Teslas! check out the thread from fellow Tesla Motors Club Forum XCare members at Real life experience with Xcelerate warranty? We even cover Model 3 and Y! Have a great day, hit me up for info at [email protected] or visit our website for more info www.xcelerateauto.com/x-care

I can recommend X care (no affiliation with them)! Will have a video review coming out when I get time to edit it.