TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from Bulle, Switzerland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by youpidou, Aug 22, 2014.

Tags:
  1. youpidou

youpidou Member

Hello from Bulle, Switzerland!

After a test drive around Lausanne in July, I ordered a grey metallic 85 kWh Model S, which should arrive in November if everything goes well...
    Until then, I have to sort out many things: sell my BMW X1, sell the horse trailer which I won't be able to tow with the Model S, revise power stuff in my garage, lose anxiety about driving the very wide Model S into my very narrow garage...

You may find this custom Google search for Tesla Forums useful (it's searching the Tesla Motors Club forum as well as the Tesla Motors one).

2. Right_Said_Fred

Right_Said_Fred Model S - Sig. 283 EU

Welcome to TMC, and soon to the ever expanding group of happy Tesla-drivers. And with new superchargers popping-up around you in Switzerland, France, Italy and Germany you can go anywhere for free :)

3. miemrich

miemrich Member

why shouldn't you be able to tow your horse trailer? Just install a hitch. You find instructions in the forum. Just search for it.

4. ABVA

ABVA Member

Welcome to the community. You are never going back to ICE now.

5. youpidou

youpidou Member

Unfortunately, mounting the hitch won't make it legal to drive the Model S with a trailer in Switzerland. A special homologation is required, and the Model S doesn't get it for the time being. One day, maybe...