TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from Chicago!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blindl2, Oct 6, 2014.

1. blindl2

blindl2 New Member

Hey Everyone!
    I am a huge Tesla fan from the Chicago area. I have been watching the forum for a long time and finally decided to become a member. I have been contemplating my options with Tesla and look forward to hearing from all of you in the future. Currently driving about 75 miles round trip a day for work so have thought about getting the S. Thanks for all of the work the long time members have done here, it is really exciting to read all of the posts.

Looking forward to some more Tesla in my life.

2. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

Welcome. My daughter lives about an hour N/W of Chicago and I love getting out there when I can.

Your use case is ideal for a Model S. Myself, I drive about 90 miles a day round-trip and the savings over gasoline are huge.

3. blindl2

blindl2 New Member

Thanks mknox. I am starting to think I have decided on a Tesla but will have to save up some but that gives me more time to figure out exactly what I want.