TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hello from Coastal Belgium that bought his first Tesla

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AutoPilotBuddy, Sep 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. AutoPilotBuddy

Hi There,

Received this week my first Tesla I've bought after being friends for over 10 years now with Carl Reese, 'the World Record holder in autopilot driving and Tesla charging records and many motorcycle records.

I live in Belgium (coastal side) near Ostend, (small town called Gistel), and got to know Carl (living near LA) during the Cannonball Race (from NY to LA in 5 days, with infamous parties everywhere along the road)

I remember after that even being friends with Carl, driving my first Tesla in the Sunshine State California '14 a Tesla Model S 75 that Carl bought.

Man what an experience to drive on the Pacific 101 as a humble european everyday guy. ;-)

Ive been dreaming ever since and since this week we were able to finally purchase one.
    Black, 85D with tinted black windows and AP2.0

Due to Carl I was able to visit the Fremont factory, SpaceX facilities and have seen some of the prototypes of the Hyperloop that were based outside the spaceX facility on the public road.

I hope to help and share lots of knowledge on this forum.

KR
    Tom IMG_5271.JPG

• Like x 2
  2. guyG

guyG Member

Greetings from... De Haan!

3. AutoPilotBuddy

Greetings again... Bruges supercharger is available now from this morning....

• Like x 1