Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Coastal Belgium that bought his first Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi There,

Received this week my first Tesla I've bought after being friends for over 10 years now with Carl Reese, 'the World Record holder in autopilot driving and Tesla charging records and many motorcycle records.

I live in Belgium (coastal side) near Ostend, (small town called Gistel), and got to know Carl (living near LA) during the Cannonball Race (from NY to LA in 5 days, with infamous parties everywhere along the road)

I remember after that even being friends with Carl, driving my first Tesla in the Sunshine State California '14 a Tesla Model S 75 that Carl bought.

Man what an experience to drive on the Pacific 101 as a humble european everyday guy. ;-)

Ive been dreaming ever since and since this week we were able to finally purchase one.
Black, 85D with tinted black windows and AP2.0

Due to Carl I was able to visit the Fremont factory, SpaceX facilities and have seen some of the prototypes of the Hyperloop that were based outside the spaceX facility on the public road.

I hope to help and share lots of knowledge on this forum.

KR
Tom
IMG_5271.JPG

Reactions: W84M3 and Tam