TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hello from Dayton, OH

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CinRedMan, Aug 28, 2017.

1. CinRedMan

CinRedMan Member

This past weekend (8/26/17), I finally made it to Tesla of Cincinnati, OH. A career technologist and "Gadget boy", I was keen to "experience" a Tesla; I was not disappointed!

I drove both the model S and X; P100D and was immediately smitten. Knowing the underlying chassis & mechanicals are shared, I evaluated the overall space, usability, driver comfort, etc. Honestly, am still struggling on the decision of an X or S; I feel either will be a joy.

The two features which impressed me most; Enhanced AutoPilot (highway) and regenerative braking! Granted, there are a ton of other impressive features, but these two really caught me by surprise.

At this time, I believe the Model S is what I desire and there is really no rush to to purchase/lease.

Therefore, I have joined this club to search, read, learn all I can regarding the Model S; CPO vs New, Lease vs purchase, battery pack, charging options, owners experiences, etc.

2. CinRedMan

CinRedMan Member

And before you can say "Tesla", just purchased a Blue 100D on lease...super excited!