Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Dayton, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This past weekend (8/26/17), I finally made it to Tesla of Cincinnati, OH. A career technologist and "Gadget boy", I was keen to "experience" a Tesla; I was not disappointed!

I drove both the model S and X; P100D and was immediately smitten. Knowing the underlying chassis & mechanicals are shared, I evaluated the overall space, usability, driver comfort, etc. Honestly, am still struggling on the decision of an X or S; I feel either will be a joy.

The two features which impressed me most; Enhanced AutoPilot (highway) and regenerative braking! Granted, there are a ton of other impressive features, but these two really caught me by surprise.

At this time, I believe the Model S is what I desire and there is really no rush to to purchase/lease.

Therefore, I have joined this club to search, read, learn all I can regarding the Model S; CPO vs New, Lease vs purchase, battery pack, charging options, owners experiences, etc.