TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Hello from Denver, CO

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FusionCO, May 29, 2012.

1. FusionCO

FusionCO Member

Hi,

I bought Roadster # 845 about a month ago and love the car. I test drove one several months ago and it was the most fun car I have ever driven. I then decided to get one and am glad I did :)

I experienced my first case of Range Anxiety over the weekend as we took a road trip but I had plenty of reserver. I am going to get a J1772 adapter from HCSharp.

This weekend I installed 240 into my garage and am now using the UMC. :)

Lee

2. FusionCO

FusionCO Member

3. DSA

DSA R #212 Twilight Blue

Welcome FusionCO! I just bought Roadster 212 a couple of weeks ago and have been having a great time with it as well. I'm getting the HPC installed next week. If the HPC hadn't come with the car, I would have gone the UMC route as well. Also, there's lots of posts about how to optimally adjust your mirrors to minimize or eliminate the blind spot. I dropped one in below. I've also seen a few Roadsters with the small "stick on convex" mirrors on their side mirrors. I haven't felt the need to get those yet. Enjoy the car!

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/1217-How-do-you-adjust-your-side-mirrors

4. FusionCO

FusionCO Member

Thanks and welcome as well. I always adjust my mirrors in every car by the way leaning against the drivers class and adjusting it so that I can barely see the side of the car and then leaning in the middle and doing the same but found that in the Tesla I still had blind spots. Even with the mirrors adjusted properly I still had blind spots.