Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Duelmen, Germany

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello forum,

my name is Carsten and I come from Duelmen in the north-west of germany. My reservation number is EU Model S P1443.

Since June 2012 I am driving with an Opel Ampera, the european brother of the Chevy Volt. So there will be two electric cars in our family...
On the roof of our house are solarpanels with 8.1 kWp installed => They will produce enough power for both cars in summer time, in the winter we get green power from the grid. I am waiting for an proper solar battery that can store our daytime solar energy for charging at night.

Hello forum,

my name is Carsten and I come from Duelmen in the north-west of germany. My reservation number is EU Model S P1443.

Since June 2012 I am driving with an Opel Ampera, the european brother of the Chevy Volt. So there will be two electric cars in our family...
On the roof of our house are solarpanels with 8.1 kWp installed => They will produce enough power for both cars in summer time, in the winter we get green power from the grid. I am waiting for an proper solar battery that can store our daytime solar energy for charging at night.

Good choice to have only electric cars and solar panels on your roof. I am planning to do the same thing. Welcome to the forum. :)

Hello forum,

Welcome to TMC :)