Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just got a yellow 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport. I have been lurking and posting (sans car) for a while.

Anyway, I love the car and we are still getting acquainted. I am having issues charging (at 220V) right now (110V works fine with few troubles), so I have not been driving as much as I'd like to.

We just got a yellow 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport. I have been lurking and posting (sans car) for a while.

Anyway, I love the car and we are still getting acquainted. I am having issues charging (at 220V) right now (110V works fine with few troubles), so I have not been driving as much as I'd like to.

Hi Jordan,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations.

Perhaps you might be interested in joining our Florida Tesla Motors Club.

If so click on the link in my signature.

By the way, there's also a Florida sub-forum that you might be interested in.

Larry

Welcome Jordan. You sound very new to the car and there's quite a few Roadster owners in FL. Let us know where in FL you are and I'm sure someone will be happy to spend some time answering all your questions. Also worth getting in touch with Graham Carroll who is our new Tesla Manager at Dania Beach. PM me and I can give you his number.

Jordan - Congratulations on the Roadster. We are Model S reservation holders in Sarasota, expecting delivery this Fall. I'm looking forward to some sort of year end Tesla Owners rally and meet up, once more cars are delivered this year.

Jordan - Congratulations on the Roadster. We are Model S reservation holders in Sarasota, expecting delivery this Fall. I'm looking forward to some sort of year end Tesla Owners rally and meet up, once more cars are delivered this year.

Hi Dave,

Yes, the club will definately organize a Tesla owners rally and also invite members without cars to drool. :wink:

Thanks for your help testing the Group function. You should now have an invitation to join the Group. This new TMC feature should make it much easier for our club members to organize rallies and meet-ups in the future. I greatly appreciate Doug's efforts and TMC for making this feature available to us.

Larry

Hello from Merritt Island neighbor

Thanks for the welcome!
We are in Satellite Beach (East of Melbourne.) I know Graham... I have been emailing him off and on with various questions (we are Signature reservation holders) and had the pleasure of finally meeting him last weekend.

Hello, I am just joining the forum as well since I ordered a Model S. We live on Merritt Island so are relatively close. Hope you enjoy the new ride. Maybe we should plan a local meet-up in a few months when a few of the other low number Central FL res holders get theirs. Lots of Roadster owners in Orlando as well. Stay in touch.

Hello, I am just joining the forum as well since I ordered a Model S. We live on Merritt Island so are relatively close. Hope you enjoy the new ride. Maybe we should plan a local meet-up in a few months when a few of the other low number Central FL res holders get theirs. Lots of Roadster owners in Orlando as well. Stay in touch.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

We have some club members in the Orlando area.

Please click on the link in my signature if you are interested in joining.

Larry