TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from Folsom; the city, not the prison

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by golfnut, Jun 25, 2016.

1. golfnut

golfnut Member

That's how I have to explain to people where I'm from all the time. Thanks Johnny Cash. Folsom is a suburb of Sacramento and is really growing fast. So I needed a car that can go fast too!!

Started researching the Tesla MS back in early 2013 and finally decided to just put my toe in the water first, so I leased a Chevy Volt. Wasn't sure all electric was for me, but after my 3 year lease was up this spring, I was back looking for a Tesla. Like many I became much more comfortable with Tesla's future than I had felt 3 years ago, and after a few weeks of lurking and looking I was lucky to find my new ride. Decided to buy a from a well respected TMC member who really respects Tesla and specifically his former 2012 SigRed #272. I made the deal, flew to SoCal and made the 7 hr road trip home smiling all the way. :) Even though my new baby was one of the first built, the previous owner added folding mirrors, parking sensors, PPF, a radar detector, collision alert and bling spot monitoring. It was like I bought a 2012 that was upgraded to a 2014. Can't say thank you enough to all the members here who aided my search for my perfect car, especially the member who sold me his car. Hope I continue to learn and share as much as I can in the future. Here she is...

DSC_0014.JPG

Attached Files:

• Love x 1
  2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

3. rcsting

rcsting Member

Welcome golfnut. Great looking Model S.

4. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out