Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Fort Lauderdale Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my S60 last Wednesday and I only finalized my order just weeks before....I seriously believed I would not receive my car until the end of October so I'm so glad I had my charger all ready to go in the garage. I appeared the Dania Beach location was slammed with cars in anticipation for the end of the second quarter.

This car is amazing...and cars do not really impress me. Have been a Subaru driver for a long time. I loved them, however, they are no longer the eco-innovative cars they try to be in their marketing. Point being: they do not have electric. Sure they have a hybrid, but the milage is not much better than their cars typically are.

So thrilled with the car and still figuring out so much! Here's a photo of my car in the showroom I took off the front license plate myself. Also, I'm hoping to replace the standard rims I bought with some custom ones so If you could recommend some cool ones that aren't so expensive...but are black or white...let me know. Thanks!!

Edit: my new Tesla came with rear seat cupholders!

Sharons-tesla.jpg