TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from Fort Lauderdale Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SharonB, Sep 24, 2016.

1. SharonB

SharonB Member

I picked up my S60 last Wednesday and I only finalized my order just weeks before....I seriously believed I would not receive my car until the end of October so I'm so glad I had my charger all ready to go in the garage. I appeared the Dania Beach location was slammed with cars in anticipation for the end of the second quarter.

This car is amazing...and cars do not really impress me. Have been a Subaru driver for a long time. I loved them, however, they are no longer the eco-innovative cars they try to be in their marketing. Point being: they do not have electric. Sure they have a hybrid, but the milage is not much better than their cars typically are.

So thrilled with the car and still figuring out so much! Here's a photo of my car in the showroom I took off the front license plate myself. Also, I'm hoping to replace the standard rims I bought with some custom ones so If you could recommend some cool ones that aren't so expensive...but are black or white...let me know. Thanks!!

Edit: my new Tesla came with rear seat cupholders!

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  2. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

Welcome to the TMC forums! Beautiful car. That black velvet rope makes it look like it's grinning from ear-to-ear. :)

• Like x 2
  3. OzSimon

OzSimon Member

Lucky you Sharon, I have been waiting 2 years and still don't know when mine will arrive!
    Love the White!

• Like x 1
  4. SharonB

SharonB Member

Wow, is this the typical wait time? I don't think others have been waiting quite as long!

5. mediocreguy

mediocreguy Member

Excellent option choices - almost the same as mine except for the seat and paint colors. Glad you are loving the car!

• Like x 1
  6. Cyclone

Cyclone Active Member

Congrats! What a beautiful smile the car has!

7. OzSimon

OzSimon Member

I have seen on this forum people talk about 4 year waits! I am waiting on right hand drive, so that's the delay for me.