TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Hello from Fremont, CA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by David-El, Nov 25, 2012.

1. David-El

David-El Model S - P3078

Hi everyone,

I'm David from Fremont, CA (obviously) and I'm reservation holder P3078. I've been on the forum for a while, but mostly have been a viewer rather than a contributor to topics. I figured I would introduce myself officially.

When I was looking into getting a new car a couple years ago, I was looking at first at Hybrids (Prius, Fusion Hybrid), but the Fusion didn't have the headroom for me, I then started to look at the Volt which was just about to come out at the time, but by the time I was considering it the cars were sold out, then I remembered about Tesla, so I looked into it, and withing a week I had my reservation.

David
    P3078 - Green, 60kWh w/ Super, Pano roof, 21" wheels, Tan w/ Obeche Matte, Tech, Sound, Air, Armor, Dual Chargers

2. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

Hi David, welcome and hope you get your car quickly as I know we've both been waiting about the same amount is time

3. Arnold Panz

Arnold Panz Model Sig 304, VIN 542

Welcome, David! Well, the good news is, you don't have a long way to go to pick up your car once its ready!

You're going to love the car, and I hope the wait isn't too tough on you.

4. byt

byt Member

Welcome David! Other side of the Bay here reporting in. I created this new account as I was unable to change the username on my old one. I'm the same BYT from the TeslaMotors.com forums site.

5. David-El

David-El Model S - P3078

Yeah, I have a bit of a wait to go (60kWh) but it'll be worth it, I figure it'll be here before my 2 year anniversary for my reservation (Feb. 2011) at the latest. :biggrin:

Definitely! Though to add to my above, the wait gets a bit tougher as the days go on.

Ok, it's good to see you on here as well, I'm the same David-El as the TeslaMotors.com site, though I've only posted a few times there as well. I guess I'm more of a lurker. :cool:

6. Babylonfive

Babylonfive Power12

Hey, David - welcome, from another David here in Austin, just a little bit earlier than you.

See this thread about 60KWH deliveries.

Best of luck!