TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from Houston/The Woodlands

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NYYFAN, Oct 6, 2014.

1. NYYFAN

NYYFAN New Member

Soon (though not soon enough) to be Model S owner here in The Woodlands, TX. Delivery originally set for 10/22 but now looks more like Oct. 29th.

Looking forward to the daily drives but really anxious for the Superchargers to be installed in Louisiana and (someday) for a route to St. Louis so I can escape Texas on some road trips.

I've been reading the forums since shortly before confirming my order in July but I guess its close enough to start posting now. Appreciate all the interaction here and how much I have learned already. Such a great car and community of owners/enthusiasts.

Model S85 Black with panoramic roof, black performance leather seats, carbon fiber, tech package, dual chargers, parking sensors, fog lamps, interior lighting.

2. Zythryn

Zythryn MS 70D, MX 90D

Welcome!

I have friends in the Woodlands:)
    Looking forward to visiting once the connect the island of Texas to the Midwest.