Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Ithaca, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello from Ithaca, NY
This is a fantastic resource of Tesla info and I've been binge reading to occupy my thoughts while waiting for my 70D!

--

My specs:
2015 70D - Solid Black - Panoramic Roof - 19" Wheels - Textile Seats - Piano Black - White Alcantara - Autopilot - Rear Facing Seats
Ordered 11/24/15, Confirmed 12/1/15 Production entered 12/4/15.

Hello from Ithaca, NY
This is a fantastic resource of Tesla info and I've been binge reading to occupy my thoughts while waiting for my 70D!

--

My specs:
2015 70D - Solid Black - Panoramic Roof - 19" Wheels - Textile Seats - Piano Black - White Alcantara - Autopilot - Rear Facing Seats
Ordered 11/24/15, Confirmed 12/1/15 Production entered 12/4/15.
I'm here in Ithaca with my MS right now. Watch for a blue 90D around town this week.
Is there a better charging option than the wimpy ChargePoint charger at the Enterprise car rental?
I heard there was a beefy charger at the William Henry Miller Inn, but when I went by there this morning
I didn't see anything.
Hope you've been enjoying your 70D these past several months! :)

Check out plugshare, there is a faster DC (30kW) charger (if you have the appropriate adapter) at Diane's Auto that I've used numerous times. Otherwise the fastest A/C charger (charge point) is just around the corner from there (240v not 208) at 30A, they are both in the city, hope this helps!

Check out plugshare, there is a faster DC (30kW) charger (if you have the appropriate adapter) at Diane's Auto that I've used numerous times. Otherwise the fastest A/C charger (charge point) is just around the corner from there (240v not 208) at 30A, they are both in the city, hope this helps!
The one at Diane's (CHAdeMO?) needs an adapter other than what comes with the car, right? Don't have that.
The other one sounds worth checking out, though not super convenient for me.
Thanks!