TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hello from Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rich to Dive, May 23, 2012.

1. Rich to Dive

Rich to Dive New Member

I am a new Roadster owner in Los Angeles and want to know if there is an L.A. group that meets up.
    I have never had so much fun driving and I am sure the rest of you feel the same way.

I don't even want to work anymore, all I want to do is drive my Tesla!

Looking forward to meeting fellow drivers

Cheers
    Rich

2. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Hi Rich,

After 3 years I still know that feeling!

The LA club is here:

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/8045-Southern-California-SoCalGreenSpeed-com?highlight=socalgreenspeed

And do a search on this site for SoCalGreenspeed to read various conversations about the club's activities.

Club website is here.
    SoCalGreenSpeed

eric

3. Rich to Dive

Rich to Dive New Member

When is the next event?
    Is there a way to get a list of members?
    I think there is someone in Marina or Playa del rey with a black roadster that matches mine. I live right near there and wanted to get in touch with him
    Is that possible?

4. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Supercar Sunday

www.supercarsunday.com

When Sun May 27 7am – 10am Pacific Time
    Where Woodland Hills Westfield Mall Parking Lot (map)
    Calendar SoCal Green Speed
    Who

SoCal GreenSpeed - organizer