TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from Menlo Park, CA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hans, Sep 27, 2012.

1. hans

hans P631

Hi everyone. Love the forum, long time reader, first time poster.

I still remember the day I saw the Tesla logo going up on the mysterious new car dealership near my house in Menlo Park.

dealer.jpg

The excitement continued when I celebrated Earth Day 2009 by putting a deposit down and secured my spot in line as P631.

Then came the factory tour, the test drive, endless flip-flopping on options and color choices, the "finalize your Model S" email, NEMA 14-50 install from Solar City, and soon (I hope) the "prepare to receive your new car" message.

TeslaBlue.JPG
    Blue on Black, 60KWh, Pano roof, 21" Wheels, Tech Pkg, Sound Studio, Air Susp., Supercharge HW

I can't wait!

-hans

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Congrats and welcome! You've been close to the action for a long time and looks like you'll get your car very soon. I think you'll love it.

3. NEWDL

NEWDL R#350 R#1323 Sig23 8136

Welcome! Have you visited the MP store often?

Your S sounds gorgeous. Congrats!

4. hans

hans P631

I visit the store all the time. Almost as often as the Oasis across the street ;-)

Seriously though, if anyone needs me to go take a picture or ask a question, it's just a few blocks away and I am happy to do it for the community.

5. hans

hans P631

testing the countdown thingy. Set it to Xmas day because I am still hoping the elves can pull it off.

[​IMG]