TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Hello From Mill Valley California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Coach1452, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Coach1452

Coach1452 Member

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Patrick. I am lucky to own Roadster 1452. I am interested in meeting other Roadster Drivers for drives, coffees, etc.
    I am exited to be part of supporting emerging technologies, dreams and great vision.:smile:

2. benji4

benji4 Roadster 2.5 #0476

Hi Patrick, I drive a Roadster 2.5 (EU #0476 ) and am from Mill Valley too... but alas I live in Tokyo now so won't be able to go for a drive anytime soon :-(

Enjoy your car, I know you are going to love it!

3. slcasner

slcasner Member

You might want to join [email protected] where a bunch of us in NorCal coordinate drives. More of us are south of the City than north, but we usually head up to Napa once a year or so.

4. Coach1452

Coach1452 Member

The Roadster must be a standout ride in Tokyo. Enjoy

5. Coach1452

Coach1452 Member

Thanks for the pointing to the owners group at yahoo. I will join.