Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Minneapolis, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been a lurker for awhile so I figured it was time to introduce myself. I have Model X production reservation #2044 and like others am waiting somewhat patiently for what I'm hoping will be an amazing car. :smile:

I'm currently driving a 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited and can't wait to upgrade. Additionally, we have a 5.3 kW solar array on our roof that will help provide the electricity to charge my Model X.

I have enjoyed this forum for awhile and I'm looking forward to participating more in the future.

--Mark

I've been a lurker for awhile so I figured it was time to introduce myself. I have Model X production reservation #2044 and like others am waiting somewhat patiently for what I'm hoping will be an amazing car. :smile:

I'm currently driving a 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited and can't wait to upgrade. Additionally, we have a 5.3 kW solar array on our roof that will help provide the electricity to charge my Model X.

I have enjoyed this forum for awhile and I'm looking forward to participating more in the future.

--Mark

Welcome, Mark! Even though I'm on the West coast now, I grew up in southern MN (Owatonna).

I am thinking of putting a reservation down for the X. Since it is fully refundable seems like no risk since I can always roll it over to the Model III if it looks like that may be suitable. Either way almost a year and a half of a wait provides plenty of time for some doubt to set in. We shall see. Any way, good luck.

Congrats of your reservation and for joining the fray on TMC. I lived in Minneapolis for 8 years where I grew my company, Vital Images.

I am sure you will enjoy your Model X more than you can even imagine at this point. Owning a Tesla for a month or a year is so much more delicious than even a test drive or months of lurking here can ever communicate.