Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Minnesota.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JohnSnowNW

Feb 13, 2015
Minnesota
We recently reserved a Model X, and decided it was time to join the forum. We have 2 young kids, and the Model X would fit our needs very well. Been looking forward to owning a Tesla since the introduction of the Roadster.

The Model X will replace my current car, a Suzuki SX4 Crossover...quite the upgrade ;) Though I will say that I love the little Suzuki...but our family has outgrown the "Blueberry."

Bio:

I'm an archaeologist, or was before my 3 year old was born, now I'm a stay-at-home dad. Before my kids were born I was a motorcycle enthusiast, the last one I owned was a 2009 Triumph Street Triple. Nowadays I spend most of my free time brewing beer, cider, and wine. My wife is a cardiology fellow, and an avid crafter...her job doesn't really allow much time for anything else. It didn't take much convincing to get her on board with the Model X, basically just showed her some information and a few videos.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Cheers!

Hi JohnSnow I'm in Edina with an S and two young kids. The S works really nice as a family car, the X should be even better. Welcome

I tried to make a case for the Model S, but she really liked the CUV look of the X. I'd be happy with either, provided we got a dual motor version.

Welcome! Make sure you join the Minnesota Tesla Club at Facebook and come out to our monthly get together :) we have a Roadster in Plymouth

I'll look into joining, thanks!