Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Minnesota

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been lurking on this site for awhile now and finally took the plunge. My wife and I went into a Tesla showroom to test drive a Model X "just for fun". We've got a M3 reservation and talked about getting an X after we had the 3. We joked the whole drive there that we would probably be walking out with an order. The test drive was amazing with it being my first time inside a Tesla. I don't think I've ever had this much fun driving.

After the drive the showroom manager talked us into getting our current car inspected/evaluated. Then while talking with our test drive person and configuring a custom build, the manager came back and said they already had 3 offers on our car. Found an inventory model that had all the options + more than our custom build. Took the night to think it over. Called back the next day and became a new member of the Tesla family. Taking delivery in a little over a week.

I happened to place a reservation in August and then decided to go to the dealer and drive an S. Talk about love at first sight OMG what a rocket and an amazing car forever hooked. Reluctantly I cancelled my order for the 3 and I am going to get a CPO S. I think a lot more people will think they want a 3 then move to S for room and just the look but might be wrong. Either way glad I found this blog and I am in market for 13 or newer S 40k hopefully I can find one my other lease is ending soon.