Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Nashville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took the leap and am a new member of the Tesla family with a purchase of new 2018 Model S 75D EAP. I just started scratching the surface of this car's capabilities. Looking forward to the new adventure!

Thanks to these forums, I was able to learn a lot before taking ownership and it helped prepare for the initial experience.

Welcome, when is your 1st road trip? :)

Hopefully doing a road trip in next couple weeks! Can't wait to try out supercharging.

Congratulations and welcome! We recently ordered our Model S 75D EAP too, which is scheduled to arrive in November :)

From order to delivery took about 7 weeks for me here in the states. During that time I had all kinds of emotions from totally excited to the other end - like "what did I just do?" - as I've never purchased a car anywhere close to this price range before.

After delivery, I think my face hurts from grinning so much! :)
You will love it. Totally new driving experience.

From order to delivery took about 7 weeks for me here in the states. During that time I had all kinds of emotions from totally excited to the other end - like "what did I just do?" - as I've never purchased a car anywhere close to this price range before.

After delivery, I think my face hurts from grinning so much! :)
You will love it. Totally new driving experience.

I'm already excited, was grinning on the test drive so I knew from then I wanted it. Already got all the charging sorted ready and made an effort to clear the garage to make space for the car.

I'm like you in that this is by far the most I've spent on a car so it's definitely a big deal. My main emotion right now is just excitement!